TONIGHT - ALL ABOUT LOVE QUOTES

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera.

Ana sayang ko sangat-sangat, so please hargai...
Cehh...ini untuk semua yang sayang Ana...jangan pikir lain naa!!!

"And in your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”


"Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Ali MacGraw, Love Story.


"I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart."


Make a wish...you..


“If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I’d be soaring in flight.”

Kredit gambar

P/S: Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star… E.E. Cummings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Cbox

Subscribe