WE ARE SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera.




When distance 
tends to keep us apart,
I still hold you near in my 
heart.




As I am saying good night at the end of the day, 
And you are not here, but many miles away, 
My heart is so empty and so lonely inside, 
As I wipe away a tear I am trying to hide.

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep, 
But with the sadness inside I begin to weep. 
Suddenly I remember what you once said to me, 
Just meet me in the stars, waiting for you I will be.

When distance tends to keep us apart, 
Remember I still hold you near in my heart. 
When the night together, can't be ours, 
Just close your eyes and meet me in the stars.

Remembering those words, I begin to smile, 
And gently close my eyes, lessening the miles. 
I can see the stars, oh how beautifully arranged, 
But you are not there, no hug to exchange.

I sit alone waiting, with hope in my heart, 
No longer wanting to be kept apart. 
Suddenly in the distance, a shadow appears, 
A tear rolls down my face and the image is clear.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Cbox

Subscribe