POEMS

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera.




All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, 
and for us to be together to never be apart. 
No one else in the world could even compare, 
You'RE perfect and so is this love we share. 
We have so much more then I ever thought we would, 
I love you more then I thought I ever could.

I promise to give you all I have to give, 
I'LL do anything for you as long as I live. 
In your eyes I see our present, future, and past, 
by the way you look at me I know we will last. 
I hope that one day you will come to realize, 
how perfect you are when seen though my eyes.





You make me laugh when I want to cry, Make me live when I want to die, Make me smile when I want to frown, You turn my life upside down. Believe in me when no one else does You'RE my now, my is, my was.

When you call my name I begin to blush, I'M afraid people notice I need you so much. When I'M with you time flies by fast. It 's like the present is the past.

I need you more than you can believe, Love you more than you can conceive. Think about you every night and day And hope my life can stay this way I do not want it to be any other way.


P / S: Good nite...sleep tight!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Cbox

Subscribe